Online Support with FastViewer
FastViewer remote maintenance
With the FastViewer remote maintenance software from FastViewer GmbH, we offer our service partners and customers a convenient online option for application support.
What is FastViewer?
- With FastViewer, a connection is established between your PC and the workplace of a DZ BANK member of staff.
- Once FastViewer has been launched and the session ID and password entered (we will supply you this information), the screen contents can be transmitted.
- Subject to express agreement beforehand, the screen contents can be transmitted reciprocally in both directions.
What do I need for FastViewer?
- Besides a simultaneous Internet and telephone connection to us, all you need is the file provided in the download box on the right-hand side (“FastViewer remote maintenance”).
- Save this file in a folder of your choice (e.g. My Files) and then double-click on the file to run it.
- No software will be installed on your PC.
- DZ BANK operates its own FastViewer servers which establish the connections and operate independently of FastViewer GmbH. No connections are established via other companies’ servers. The data exchange is controlled and monitored entirely by DZ BANK’s own servers. For this reason, only the FastViewer files explicitly certified and provided here by DZ BANK can be used to establish a connection.
- All communication over the Internet is secured using 256-bit AES encryption. At no time whatsoever (even when the partners are contacting each another before the connection has been established) is the communication unencrypted.
- During your phone call with us, the DZ BANK staff member runs the procedure to establish a connection.
- The DZ BANK staff member cannot view the contents of your screen or PC without your express consent.
- It is impossible for data to be removed from your PC or transferred to DZ BANK unnoticed or without permission.
- You can terminate this joint session any time simply by closing the FastViewer window (to do this, click on the “x” button in the top, right-hand corner of the window).
The following data privacy notice will be displayed before you partake in the session:
In the following lines, we will inform you about the processing of your personal data as part of the recording of your remote access.
1. Who is responsible for processing my personal data and who can I contact about it?
The party responsible for processing your personal data (the controller) is:
DZ BANK AG
Platz der Republik,
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Post: 60265 Frankfurt am Main
Telephone: +49 69 7447-01
Fax: +49 69 7447-1685
You can also use this contact information if you have any enquiries related to data protection.
If you would prefer to direct your enquiry to the DZ BANK data protection officer, they can be contacted at the postal address mentioned above or by
telephone: +49 69 7447-94101
fax: +49 69 42726-72804
2. What kind of data do we use, and where do we get it from?
For revision purposes and to ensure that the reasons for amendments carried out remain understandable at a later date, the following data concerning your person will be stored in two centrally-located files (video and log files): IP address, computer and login name, session ID, timestamp and video data (recording of session).
3. For what purpose do we process your data, and on what legal basis?
We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) on the basis of your consent (Article 6(1a) of the GDPR).
You can withdraw your consent at any time. This also applies to any consent given to us by you before the GDPR came into effect – that is before 25 May 2018. Please note that withdrawing your consent will only have an effect going forwards. It does not affect the legality of any processing performed on the basis of your consent before you withdrew it.
4. Who receives my data?
Your data will not be given to other parties. Within the Bank, the system administrators responsible for Fastviewer and the employees responsible for the archiving system of DZ BANK will have access to this data.
5. How long will you store my data for?
The data compiled during the sessions will be stored for a maximum of twelve months, after which time they will be deleted in accordance with data protection regulations.
! - I agree to the storing of my personal data as described above - !
6. What are my rights?
Every data subject has a right to information in accordance with Article 15 of the GDPR, a right to rectification in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR, a right to erasure in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, a right to restriction of processing in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR, and a right to data portability in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR. Your right of access and your right to erasure are subject to the restrictions of §§ 34 and 35 of the German Federal Data protection Act. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory data protection authority (Article 77 of the GDPR in conjunction with § 19 of the German Federal Data protection Act).
The session with the DZ BANK staff member will only come about if you have accepted the data privacy notice. Otherwise a session will not be initiated.