Many years of experience in the execution of needs-oriented securitisation transactions (Asset Backed Securities) for customers and the cooperative financial network.
- Experienced securitisation team with its own ABS book in the structuring, execution and placement of more than 100 transactions throughout the bank in the years 1999 to 2012.
- Throughout the bank around EUR 17bn of securitised claims since 1999.
- ABS innovator in leasing and mortgage securitisations.
Strategic orientation and focal points
- Focus on customer transactions: tailor-made financing products for banks, financial services companies, SMEs and large enterprises.
- Securitisation of assets of the DZ BANK Group (e.g. DZ BANK, VR LEASING, DG HYP) for active management of the loan portfolio and equity capital.
- Risk transfer and the cooperative financial network’s circulation models for the local cooperative banks.
- Transaction types: synthetic transactions / true-sale transactions / transactions with one or several sellers of receivables / receivables-based financing using so-called ABCP programmes / packaging / circulation models.
- Refinancing possibility with or without recourse to the capital market.