PAYDIREKT MEANS GUARANTEED PAYMENTS
Safe, simple and direct: the new online payment service paydirekt
Trust is what counts the most for internet payments. The new online payment system paydirekt – a joint project of the German banks and savings banks – offers your customers precisely this confidence as it enables them to make safe, simple and direct purchases with their giro account on the internet.
It couldn't be simpler
paydirekt is available to all of your customers who currently have online banking on their accounts. After a simple registration procedure of just a few clicks, customers can fill up their shopping basket in your online store and make a payment. You receive an immediate payment guarantee – and your customers can receive their purchases quickly – safely, simply, directly.
- Direct liquidity: All transactions can be made directly into the payment transactions account – saving time and money.
- Immediate payment guarantee: As a trader, you receive an immediate payment guarantee from your bank and you can dispatch the merchandise straight away.
- Better result: paydirekt eases cost pressure: indirect costs resulting from non-payment, payment reminders and payment monitoring are reduced and lower direct costs are achieved through even-handed terms.
- Direct buyer identification including age verification
- Guaranteed "business protection": Customer shopping basket information is not sold to third parties.
- Addressing of former on-account purchasers: Safety-conscious customers who purchase on account are given an attractive alternative to on-account purchasing through a combination of buyer protection, simple use and complete transparency.
- Direct and known contact person at your primary bank
- Highest safety standards
This is how paydirekt works
Only a few steps are needed to integrate paydirekt into your online store. The connection can be made via a shop solution of your own, a Payment Service Provider (PSP) or standard shop systems ‒ thanks to the simple interface description all these options are open to you.