Successful in international business
For many companies international business is an important and indeed central aspect of their business activities. This is also reflected in the fact that Germany remains one of the world’s leading exporting countries. At the same time, driven by globalisation European and global markets are gradually but inevitably becoming increasingly intermeshed.
For the Volksbanken Raiffeisenbanken cooperative financial network corporate banking is, therefore, very much part of the international business. For many years now the local cooperative banks’ decentralised financial network system has served the growing international business with services that are fully tailored to our customers practical needs.
Our services in the international business
- International payments (e.g. payments and cheques).
- International documentary business with letters of credit, collections and guarantees in conjunction with the global hedging of country and bank risks.
- Import and export finance.
- Interest and exchange rate management.
- Support-services for international business acquisition.
- Nationwide advisory service in Germany.