Planning certainty thanks to syndicated loans
A syndicated loan offers the company medium-term planning certainty for its liquidity and investments. As an experienced arranger DZ BANK is in a position to support you with its structuring and placement expertise.
A syndicated loan bundles the company’s different lending relationships into a standard but very flexible contract structure. Thanks to the longer loan term (typically 3-5 years) and the binding and attractive conditions, the syndicated loan makes a major contribution to planning certainty. At the same time it may mark the first step towards the capital markets.
A syndicated credit is suitable:
- For companies with a short- and medium-term funding volume of
≥ EUR 20 million.
- To cover your current (operating capital) financing requirement and for investments that are carried on the company’s balance sheet.
- To establish a circle of core banks.
Your advantages are:
- Standard conditions and contract structure.
- Simplified loan administration.
- A flexible, tailor-made financial instrument.
- Enlargement of the investor base (if desired)
What can we do for you?
DZ BANK has over fifteen years of experience arranging syndicated loans. In this period we have structured and successfully placed over 100 syndicated loans. We are regularly among the top ten arrangers for German companies. Our high level of sector and product expertise offers you the certainty that you will be offered the right solution for your company.